Monday, January 19, 2009

Year Round Card Calender.

This is the whole book. Thanks for looking. Enjoy.










This is a fun idea that a friend of mine told me about. I made one up and here is the end resultIf you would like more information about this project please email me at sula@stampattic.com I would love to share the information with you. Just ask me for it.
I love to make paper projects of most any kind. Just this last Saturday I had some ladies from my other job (besides Stamp Attic) over and we made 3 cards along with a treat bag for Valentines. We are going to meet the 3rd Saturday of each month and have fun with paper. If you would like to join us you are more than welcome. Contact me at sula@stampattic.com if you would like more information.

2 comments:

Julie said...

This looks like a great idea and would be fun to make!

CSeeger said...

Wow, I love that idea! much more simple than the kit that I never got around to assembling -- thanks!

I have moved the store into my home!

I have moved the store into my home!
My Inspiration.